Business Embassy shares this trades and engineering case study to summarise the value of resolving workplace problems and reducing inventory costs.
- Updated workplace compliance
- Introduced anti-bullying and harassment
- Conducted anti-bullying and harassment briefing and policies
- Provided guidance and policy on zero drug and alcohol procedures
- Provided guidance and policy on discipline and termination procedures
- Wrote new employment contracts for all staff
- Updated Award and pay rate information applicable to the business
- Provided guidance on how to manage and review new employees within probation period
- Advised how to address excessive breaks, and change start and finish times
Feedback from the owners, managers and employees:
“Increased productivity by over 110%
and everyone is so much happier”
“We now have cash flow
and not going broke”
“We are now in control of our business”
“It’s fantastic, we just push the button for your phone number
and we get answers straight away”
“The family members are all happy
and excited about the new business that is flooding in”
“The business is not bogged down on conflict, or unproductive
and damaging work practices”
“Having you gives us peace of mind that we can make changes
and not get into hot water”
“We are focused on the future and deal with the issues
as they arise not let them fester”
“We are now confident in making the right decisions
and growing the business”
Saved more than $700,000 per annum[list icon=”linecon-icon-banknote”][list_item style=”titledesc” title=”Direct labour costs” desc=”In excess of $300k per annum (after termination costs)”][list_item style=”titledesc” title=”Inventory management” desc=”Reduced excess stockpile and expenditure = $175k”][list_item style=”titledesc” title=”Employee attendance” desc=”Reduced absenteeism = $150k per annum (return of key employees)”][list_item style=”titledesc” title=”Productivity” desc=”Improved time management = $60k per annum (minimum)”][list_item style=”titledesc” title=”Correct Information” desc=”Uncovered payroll errors = saved $20k (minimum)”][/list]
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Cost = less than $9,000
The experts who founded Business Embassy saw the need to share the lessons-learned in large corporations with businesses of all sizes. We go beyond an HR focus to deliver business improvement to the whole business. We are Your Go To Experts to get your business running smoothly and making money.
Call us for a free, 30-minute discussion. All calls are confidential.