Payrates, Salaries, and Terms and Conditions -Support Service
Understanding and knowing if you are paying correctly can be daunting. Especially so when complicated overtime, rosters, penalties, allowances and leave entitlements may be applicable or change. Sometimes even the basics, such as matching job skills against pay rate levels can be challenging. Likewise many businesses aren’t sure what or how to lawfully pay apprentices, flat rates, or for managers whose salaries, incentives or other benefits are well above the Awards.
We help Australian companies and calculate rates of pay, interpretation and application of Awards, and other employment laws. We also provide salary advice and reviews.
We audit, review and advise if you are meeting your lawful obligations, or paying market salaries.
About the Rates of Pay Compliance Support Service
We provide a product range that respects our customers as astute business owners. The Rates of Pay Compliance Support Service will:
- Assist you to protect their business, and acknowledge that:
- there is increased industry awareness that workplace compliance is important
- most business owners desire to do the right thing by their valued employees
- small businesses could better safe guard against potential claims
- Provide a customised, rates of pay online support for new and growing businesses to comply with the Fair Work Act, and is:
- applicable for all small to medium sized businesses employing one person to Australia-wide enterprises
- preventing potential incorrect payments, back pay or fines
- explanation of application of allowance, penalty rates and other Award terms and conditions
- Cut through the Workplace Compliance maze
- tick the box toward getting the fundamentals in place
- enhancing positive workplace cultures
- just in time assistance for the fast-paced business owner
What is the Rates of Pay Compliance – Support Service?
The Rates of Pay Compliance – Support Service is an over the phone service to assist employers with workplace compliance. Our experts will assist you with how the Award terms and conditions (and other Fair Work Act requirements) are applied and paid to employees.
Who should buy this Rates of Pay Compliance Support Service?
All Small to medium sized Australian business owners who are covered by the Fair Work Act or State Legislation.
The Rates of Pay Compliance Support Service is suitable for employees who may be Award covered, and work in general industries such as, Trades, Hospitality, Retail, Clerical, and Manufacturing. The employee may be required to work excess of 38 hours per week, complex weekly Rosters, Shift work, Flat rates of pay and/or allowances applied.
To keep up to date with news and articles follow us at https://www.facebook.com/businessembassyaustralia/