Do your employees trust your safety?
Safety First Needs Good Workplace Policies
A concise Dangerous Goods/Hazardous Materials Policy endorsed by senior leadership is a powerful statement. A set of clear and consistent standards and policies demonstrate senior leadership’spromise to good governance and lawful operations.
Use this Policy when setting appropriate standards within your company. Apply the Dangerous Goods/Hazardous Materials Policy across the company, and in conjunction with other policies including:
- Emergency in the Workplace Policy
- Workplace Health and Safety Policy
- Environmental Impact Policy
- Training, Learning and Development Policy
- Code of Conduct Policy
Once you have purchased and downloaded one or more policies, let all employees know the policies are now in place. Advise your employees to read, understand and how to apply the policies in all they do.
Policies Set the Tone for Your Operations and Management
Policies can demonstrate your senior leadership’s promise to good governance and lawful operations. The benefits of policies are to:
- provide consistent guidance for employees and management
- set the tone for all Company dealings both within and external to the business
- include key laws applicable to employees, management and the Company
- describe company standards and expectations without ambiguity
- set a benchmark for both employees and management as to what is acceptable expectations within the workplace
It’s very important to make sure you cover your employer requirements. Use our Online or Premium support service to contact our HR experts for assistance if you intend to use this policy in any:
- employee performance management
- discipline or termination proceedings
You can access our professional, paid premium support as an online chat or call — or hire our experienced HR experts to do the work for you.
Please download this document within 3 days of your order. You can only download this file once. If you have any issues with the download, please contact us with your purchase date and receipt number. Our terms and conditions https://mygotohub.com/website-terms-conditions/
Keep up to date with news On Facebook @businessembassyaustralia On our blog The Dirty Truth of Handshake Agreements https://mygotohub.com/fairwork-employee-contracts-agreements/ The Right to Hire and Fire https://mygotohub.com/hire-and-fire/