Tired of explaining what behaviour is expected?
Clear Expectations Makes A Better Workplace
Great People management is characterised by clear and consistent standards of appropriate and professional behaviour across the whole Company. So, a concise Behaviour in the Workplace Policy endorsed by senior leadership can be a powerful statement as to what they and the Company are committed to and represent. Further, such policies can demonstrate senior leadership’spromise to good governance and lawful operations.
How to use this policy?
The Behaviour in the Workplace Policy lists examples of acceptable and not acceptable behaviours in alignment with the Australian laws – particularly in relation to the anti: bullying, harassment and discrimination legislation. Use this Behaviour in the Workplace Policy when setting appropriate standards within your company. Therefore, apply the Behaviour in the Workplace Policy across the company, and in conjunction with other policies including
- Code of Conduct Policy,
- Equal Opportunity and Anti: Discrimination, Harassment, Bullying Policy
- Performance Management Policy
- Performance Improvement Policy
- Complaints and Grievances Policy
- Discipline and Termination Policy
Once you have purchased and downloaded one or more policies, let all employees know the policies are now in place. Advise your employees to read, understand and how to apply the policies in all they do.
Policies Set the Tone for Your Operations and Management
Policies can demonstrate your senior leadership’s promise to good governance and lawful operations. The benefits of policies are to:
- provide consistent guidance for employees and management
- set the tone for all Company dealings both within and external to the business
- include key laws applicable to employees, management and the Company
- describe company standards and expectations without ambiguity
- set a benchmark for both employees and management as to what is acceptable expectations within the workplace
It’s very important to make sure you cover your employer requirements. Use our Online or Premium support service to contact our HR experts for assistance if you intend to use this policy in any:
- employee performance management
- discipline or termination proceedings
You can access our professional, paid premium support as an online chat or call — or hire our experienced HR experts to do the work for you.
Please download this document within 3 days of your order. You can only download this file once. If you have any issues with the download, please contact us with your purchase date and receipt number. Our terms and conditions https://mygotohub.com/website-terms-conditions/
Keep up to date with news
On our blog
The Dirty Truth of Handshake Agreements https://mygotohub.com/fairwork-employee-contracts-agreements/ The Right to Hire and Fire https://mygotohub.com/hire-and-fire/